There, I’ve gone and published my thesis document classes and templates on Overleaf (previously writeLaTeX).
- Universiti Sains Malaysia thesis template
- Universiti Malaya thesis template
- Multimedia University thesis template
- Universiti Utara Malaysia thesis template
- University Kebangsaan Malaysia thesis template (English)
- University Kebangsaan Malaysia thesis template (Malay)
At some point I’ll probably get round to uploading the university-themed beamer templates, too. 🙂
(A little more information about Overleaf after the divider and disclaimer)
(Disclaimer: I provide LaTeX-related community support for Overleaf — so you probably won’t want to just take my word for the following; go try it out yourself! 🙂
Overleaf provides an online collaborative environment for authoring and publishing research using LaTeX. One nice thing about Overleaf is the rich text mode — which hides most LaTeX stuff from collaborators who are not familiar with it.
Another nice thing is the commenting facility.
So if you’d like to use LaTeX to write your thesis but your supervisor balks at it, try introducing them to Overleaf’s rich text mode and commenting feature. They just might be convinced!